This is caused due to the formation of cancer cells) on the inner surface of skulls or on the brain's tissue-cells. It is also known as intracranial tumor as it can be developed on any location or part of the brain and is a resultant of rapid cell division. The tumors that develop on the brain can be of the following types:
- Primary tumor: These are further classified into astrocytoma, brain stem glimos, ependymoma, oligodendroglioma and mixed glioma.
- Secondary or metastatic tumors are cancerous cells.
- Benign or non-cancerous tumors are less aggressive
- Malignant tumors have a tendency to spread to other parts of brain or other organs.
Generally, there are four ways to treat to cancer. They are listed down below:
- Killing cancer cells
- Destroy the microbes inside the cancer cells
- To build an immune system and to let that system cure the cancer
- Microzyma / Somatid: By reverting microbes inside the cancerous cells again into a microbe as in "hibernation".
It is caused due to age, race and family history. Little children and men are highly prone to this disease. Also people who are exposed towards harmful radiations and chemicals like formaldehyde, vinyl chloride and acrylonitrile are highly prone to this disease.
The symptoms include:
- Severe headache usually in the mornings
- Surrounding inflammation
- Difficulty in walking
- Difficulty in speech
- Abnormal vision
- Changes in emotional reactions or logical sense
Usually CT scans and MRI scans are used for detection of tumors located in brain. The biopsy is examined to confirm whether it is cancer or not. The standard treatment types available are surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The alternative brain cancer treatment aids to ease out the pain, fatigue, retard cancerous cell growth and side-effects. They are listed out below:
- Nutrition supplements rich in vitamins, antioxidants, green tea, parsleys, proteins etc are given to patients.
- Herbal medicines provide natural ways to treat cancer.
- Mind body medicine techniques emphasize on power of thoughts and emotions positively, to control the body.
- Physical therapy techniques like massage therapy, reflexologies are used to alleviate the pains through manipulative techniques on the affected parts, controlled movements, bending and postures etc.
- Imagery techniques are useful in offering peace to mind by the way of imagining beautiful natural sceneries, arts, pictures etc.
- Meditation techniques offer peace to both mind and the body, thus lessening mental stress caused by the afflictions.