USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Yesterday, Magpul launched our third product in the brace space; the MP BSL Arm Brace – HK94/MP5® is now shipping and it’s only available online at Magpul.com.
The MP BSL Arm Brace is a lightweight, collapsible arm brace that aids the single-handed employment of HK94/MP5-pattern pistols while maintaining the iconic aesthetic of the firearm. Its high-strength polymer and rugged metal construction features a tool-less adjustment system that makes it easier to deploy and collapse the brace. The integrated QD sling attachment and ample surface area for lateral forearm contact dramatically increase stability while firing.
An M-LOK® slot is also included for other sling mounting options.
- Designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing
- Tool-less, one-handed adjustment
- Ambidextrous rear QD cup allows sling tension to be applied while firing to improve stability
- High-strength polymer and metal construction
- M-LOK compatible slot for additional sling mounting options
- Compatible with HK94/MP5 pattern pistols. Not compatible with HK91/G3® or SP89/SP5K/MP5K pattern firearms
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul. Over the last decade Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency.
To understand Magpul, one must first understand the root ideas that form the foundation of our company culture and design philosophy. These core principles have allowed us to maintain a course true to our original mission, and help explain how and why we do the things we do. Visit: www.magpul.com
For more information on Magpul visit their website at www.magpul.com
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.