European Union Representative to West Bank and Gaza Sven Kühn von Burgsdorff on Sunday called on the International Criminal Court (ICC) to launch a probe into alleged Israeli war crimes against the Palestinians.
Von Burgsdorff also said that the European Union rejects Israel’s declaration of six Palestinian civil society organizations as terrorist organizations for alleged ties to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) — a Marxist-Leninist group that has been designated a terrorist organization by the United States, the European Union, Israel, and several other countries.
Olga Deutsch, vice president of the NGO Monitor research institute, said that the Israeli designation of the outlawed groups does not comport with Brussels’s stance.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card