St Petersburg’s Air Defence
– St Petersburg is protected by four anti-aircraft missile regiments equipped with long-range missiles.
– They are designed to counter aircraft, cruise missiles and medium-range ballistic missiles.
– The regiments include a total of 14 batteries, which are placed in a circle around outside the city.
– In practice, this means that there are more than 100 mobile firing platforms in total. Each of them has four ready-to-fire missiles, in other words some 450 missiles, at least.
– The headquarters and barracks of the anti-aircraft missile regiments are permanent, as are the locations of the batteries. Batteries manned by one regiment are typically located several kilometres, or even tens of kilometres, apart from each other.
– The anti-aircraft missile regiments are part of the Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS).
– In addition, there is one Army anti-aircraft missile brigade with Buk-M2 systems near the St Petersburg Ring Road on the south coast of the Gulf of Finland. Yle has not determined whether any changes have occurred in this location.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card