My brother sold his 40 cal after one day at the range. He has severe arthritis and the kick was too much for him. He told me about that after I expressed interest in a 10mm, if and when ammo supply opens and prices become affordable in that caliber.
I did not take what he said as a warning; I was just saddened that my little brother, who had always been un-humanly strong for his size, had such a confession.
The good news is he still enjoys shooting….when he can get to the range….in that hellhole state of New Jersey.
Nope. He will not move.
Maybe I will have him kidnapped.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card