JERUSALEM, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) — Soldiers from the Israeli Defense forces’s Paratroopers Brigade took part in a military exercise near the Palmachim air force base next to the central Israeli city of Rishon LeZion on Wednesday.
The Paratroopers Brigade, also known as the 35th Brigade, is an infantry brigade unit of paratroopers within the Israel Defense Forces, and forms a major part of the Infantry Corps. It has a history of carrying out special forces-style missions dating back to the 1950s.■
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card