In 2016, according to an investigation later carried out by US Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the troll factory was part of Russia’s attempt to interfere in the US presidential elections. Mr Prigozhin denied links to the troll factory, but on Monday he revealed: “We have interfered [in US elections], we are interfering, and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do.”
- Press Release Distribution & World Media Directory by EIN Presswire
- Can the World Stop Imperialist War?
- [ANALYSIS] A crucial achievement of Roketsan: Alka directed energy weapon system
- NSWC Crane collaborates with Warfare Centers to build dual-use data processing tool, rapidly transitions for industry
- Russian War Report: Russian Telegram channel spreads digitally modified photo of Poland’s prime minister
- Sarcos Defense to test robotic arm for US Army artillery
- Does the Pentagon report on China’s military correctly judge the threat?
- F-15Es Brandish Live Munitions During Drills With Israel Aimed At Iran