NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., warned “rhetoric matters a lot,” urging President Biden to be tough on Putin after he suggested during a recent “60 Minutes” interview that Ukraine would not win the war until Russian troops exit the country. Waltz joined FOX Business’ “Varney & Co.” on Monday to discuss the “issues” surrounding the offensive and what Ukrainian President Zelenskyy needs to prevail.
MICHAEL WALTZ: I think the rhetoric matters a lot here. Putin is a monster. We are seeing war crime after war crime be exposed as these areas are liberated, and Biden this week in the UN needs to be that clear that Putin is an absolute war criminal.
Putin was just meeting with Xi, and Xi and Putin were talking about their increased cooperation going forward. On top of that, you have China buying up all the oil and gas that Europe is not now. Europe is going to go into an absolute energy and economic crisis this winter, so time is not on our side. We’ve got to help Zelenskyy win.
WATCH THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW FROM “VARNEY & CO.” BELOW:
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card