The Armed Forces of Ukraine killed about 54,480 Russian soldiers between February 24 and September 18, including 230 in the past day alone.
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said this in a Facebook post, according to Ukrinform.
Also, Ukraine’s defenders destroyed 2,210 (+8) main battle tanks, 4,718 (+17) armored fighting vehicles, 1,309 (+3) artillery systems, 312 (+0) multiple rocket launchers, 168 (+0) air defense systems, 251 (+1) warplanes, 217 (+1) helicopters, 918 (+7) operational and tactical-level unmanned aerial vehicles, 238 (+2) cruise missiles, 15 (+0) warships/cutters, 3,578 (+7) trucks and tankers, and 122 (+1) pieces of specialized equipment.
The figures on enemy losses are being verified, the General Staff said.
Photo: the General Staff of AFU
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card