Religious Zionism leader Bezalel Smotrich slams Prime Minister Yair Lapid’s endorsement of a two-state solution at the UN General Assembly, saying that a Palestinian state is a “shameful surrender to terrorism.”
The far-right leader says that Lapid is “striving for the division of the land, the handing over of territories and the expulsion of tens of thousands of Jews from their homes.”
Smotrich charges that discussion of a Palestinian state and the “instilling hope in the sails of Palestinian nationalism” will lead to increased terror attacks against Israeli citizens.
“We will find ourselves again with buses exploding and terror all over the country,” Smotrich warns.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card