“It’s only a matter of time“
You bet it’s only a matter of time until the Republicans force a cashless society on America.
Hopefully the Democrats will put a stop to this big government move by the conservatives.
“Democratic lawmakers and advocates warned at a congressional hearing Thursday that even with the proliferation of credit and mobile payments, putting restrictions on cash payments would harm low-income Americans who do not have a bank account.
Rep. Donald Payne Jr. (D-N.J.), who introduced a bill this year that would prohibit retail businesses from refusing cash payments, argued that Americans should be able to decide whether they want to use cash.
“It’s about choice,” Payne said in an interview with the Hill. “To eliminate a choice is un-American.”
Payne’s bill, the Payment Choice Act of 2019, has bipartisan support among its 34 co-sponsors.
He argued that a transition toward a cashless America would be to the detriment of people who do not have a bank account or who distrust banks.“
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card