It’s too early to predict – as some Western commentators and politicians seem to be doing – that Russia faces a decisive military defeat in Ukraine. For although a Ukrainian counteroffensive has succeeded in liberating the Kharkiv region in the north, and seen Russian-held key supply towns such as Izyum and Kupiansk retaken by Ukraine’s troops, Russia’s armed forces could still recover lost ground.
Still, the latest Ukrainian advances are a serious political blow for Russia and could transform the military confrontation. We are not yet witnessing the beginning of the end of the Ukraine war. But, to paraphrase British prime minister Winston Churchill, we may be at the end of the beginning.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card